Scotty Furnace & Duct Cleaning, is a professional, family owned and operated company and is the areas leader for indoor air quality. We offer air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, furnace & boiler cleaning and chimney cleaning services in Richland, Ashland, Crawford, Knox, Morrow and surrounding counties.
We have many years of experience performing air duct cleaning, chimney cleaning & chimney sweep services and dryer vent cleaning services in Ohio.
Our goal is to educate the consumer about the importance of indoor air quality, and the benefits of maintaining clean air ducts, dryer vent ducts and chimneys.
1. Locate the air return and vent covers within your home. Remove the covers with a screwdriver.
2. Wash the vent covers completely and allow them to air dry.
3. Remove the air filters if they are installed. If they are reusable filters, wash them with a strong stream of water, and then allow them to air dry while you clean the ductwork.
4. Fit your vacuum hose with a soft brush attachment, and tape it in place with duct tape. Vacuum into the air ducts as far as you can reach.
5. Using a spray cleaner and old rags, clean around the mouth of the vent and ducts. Wash the inside of the ducts clean around the walls of the vent and ductwork.
6. Replace the air filters, and then reattach the clean vent covers.
Check out these before and after pictures: